Summer is almost here!!
Here are a few announcements and important dates to remember:
- All library materials are due back on JUNE 11. Everything must be returned and all fines paid before you can get your yearbook at the end of the year. The yearbooks are always AMAZING so don’t miss out!
- NEW EVENT! For the first time the middle school will have a second half off fine day (for overdue fines only) this will be on Friday, JUNE 13! Please check your account to see if you have any overdue items (fines will not be totaled until they are returned). If you have fines for research books or if there are any problems with your account please come see me right away.
- Textbooks can be returned when your teacher says to return them. A table will be set up in the library for each grade. Please remember to take out ALL your papers and erase any pencil marks.
- Fines for damages (not written on the Textbook Condition Form) will be added to your account so check BEFORE Thursday, JUNE 19!
- Textbooks returned after JUNE 17 will automatically be marked as lost and will show up as a fine. But don’t worry! The fine will be removed once the textbook has been checked in (some classes will be using their textbooks until the 19th)
- NO YEARBOOK LISTS will once again be posted outside the library and on the first floor starting Wednesday, JUNE 18. Make sure your name is not on it! If it is check your account to see why!
- An email will be sent to parents of students with outstanding fines on JUNE 18. If you do not have an email on file please check your account.
- LAST DAY OF CLASSES IS JUNE 20!!! J
HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!!